We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Familiarization Google analytics.
- Experience with website optimization tools.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- 0-2 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns .
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Preparing detailed strategy reports.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords.
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Developing link building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines .